Who Is God? - Notebooking JournalAuthor: John Hay, David Webb
Retail Price: $24.00
Designed to accompany Apologia's sold-separately Who is God and Can I Really Know Him?, this beautiful notebooking journal will become a record of what your students learned during the course. This full-color, spiral-bound notebooking journal includes lesson plans, artful graphics, imaginative writing prompts, puzzles, activities, and mini books. There's even a place on the cover for the child to write his or her name as the author of the journal. The journal includes an "About the Author" page and a section for "endorsements" by friends and family!Includes:
- Blank Note-Taking Pages
- Think About It pages with questions about the story portion of the lessons
- Hide it in My Heart Pages where you can write out your favorite translation of the Bible verse on the page to help you memorize it.
- Make a Note of It Pages-a page for each "Make a Note of It" box in the textbook; here you can record your answers as you consider how the lesson applies to your life.
- Word Puzzles, including crosswords and word search puzzles.
- Mini-Books to help you record important ideas in a visual way
- My Prayer pages to write or draw your own prayers
- Praise Report pages to record how God is answering your prayers
- I Spy! Pages let you record if about where you've seen God
- Living Out Loud pages can be used to record what you've done to minister to others
- Do You Remember? Pages provide you with a review of the most important points of each lesson.
- Find out More pages provide lists of activities, Bible stories, books, hymns, songs, websites, and other resources that will help you dig deeper.