SOS Switched On Schoolhouse Wyoming State HistoryGrade: 7-12
Retail Price: $33.95
Fulfill your state history requirement with interactive, engaging lessons from Switched-On Schoolhouse! SOS State History covers state government and leaders, historical events, growth and population, natural resources, economics and business, tourism, cultural distinctions, and its Christian heritage and influence. Students will reinforce research skills as they prepare essays, employ math skills, enhance their writing, and learn about business. Five units are included, teaching students through video clips, 3-D animation, interactive learning games, quizzes, and tests; parents have a built-in calendar, lesson-planning options, and printing options. Grades 7-12.
New for Switched-On Schoolhouse 2012:
- Customizable transcript
- Past-due report
- Free-form, text-based parent journal
- Improved print flexibility
- F3 Student Search function
- Parent Toolbox with Reading and Activity Logs
- Bible Lookup
- Attendance tracker for multiple students
- New themes, avatars, audio feedback, graphic theme selector, enhanced custom assignment editor, user interface, and additional upgrades!