SOS Switched On Schoolhouse Alabama State HistoryGrade: 7-12
Retail Price: $33.95
Is state history a course requirement mandated by your state's homeschooling laws? Or are you just looking for an enriching history course to add to your child's studies? With Switched-On Schoolhouse Alabama State History, we have the answer! This fun supplemental course from Alpha Omega Publications fulfills law requirements and gives your child a solid understanding of your state's history. Offered as fifty individual courses, SOS State History focuses on each state's history, birth, culture, and development within the United States. Five units are included, teaching students Alabama's history through video clips, 3-D animation, interactive learning games, quizzes, and tests; parents have a built-in calendar, lesson-planning options, and printing options. This computer-based course also enhances writing skills, applies math skills, studies your state's economics and businesses, and looks at your state's natural resources! Recommended for Grades 7-12.
New for Switched-On Schoolhouse 2012:
- Customizable transcript
- Past-due report
- Free-form, text-based parent journal
- Improved print flexibility
- F3 Student Search function
- Parent Toolbox with Reading and Activity Logs
- Bible Lookup
- Attendance tracker for multiple students
- New themes, avatars, audio feedback, graphic theme selector, enhanced custom assignment editor, user interface, and additional upgrades!