Rosetta Stone American English Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Homeschool SetISBN: 9781608292981
Retail Price: $749.00
Rosetta Stone American English Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set
We are pleased to announce that we are now authorized distributors for this world renowned language learning system. This set is brand new in the box.
Students will develop their command of English as they gain conversational language skills across five levels. This complete set starts with the fundamental vocabulary and essential language structures of English.
Students will then progress to intermediate skills like giving directions and telling time, expressing opinions and talking about the world around them. They will move on to advanced language skills such as discussing government and the arts and conveying complex emotions and ideas. This set includes resources for parents to help them plan lessons as well as monitor and report on student progress.
Students will immerse themselves completely in the new language using this software. And when students are on the go, they can reinforce what they learn with Audio Companion Cds. Audio Companion enhances the language-learning experience anywhere that students can use a CD or MP3 player.
What's Inside the Box?
- Application CD
- Language CD
- Audio Companion™ CDs
- User’s Guide - Discusses the basics of the Rosetta Stone program
- Parent’s Guide - Aids the parent in lesson planning, tracking student progress, and effectively using Rosetta Stone Homeschool Version 3 in a homeschool environment
- Headset with microphone
- Quick Start Activation Card
- Supplemental Education Materials CD includes printable files for:
- Table of contents
- Scripts for each lesson
- An index to all words in the program
Rosetta Stone Homeschool Version 3 Level 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Set helps the student to navigate his or her surroundings while connecting with the world around them by continually building on basic language fundamentals, vocabulary, and conversational skills. The Level 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Set provides instruction in such areas as:
- Basic conversational skills
- Greetings and introductions
- Colors, adjectives, and numbers
- Prepositions, definite and indefinite articles
- Singular and plural nouns
- Family relations, the 5 senses, time of day
- Compare and contrast
- First and second person pronouns and possessive pronouns
- Directions, transportation, and telling time
- Past and future tenses, adverbs, and informal imperatives
- School subjects, months of the year, and social dialogues
- Sequencing with First/ Then/ Finally
- Ordinal numbers
- Spatial relationships
- Household items, physical activity, and animals
- Present subjunctive and present perfect
- What happened? What is wrong? “If…..then” sequences
- Portions, weights, and measurements
- Correct/ incorrect, remember/ forget, no one/ everyone, nothing/ everything
- Continents, life milestones, and compass directions
Requirements for Rosetta Stone User Workstations
- Windows (32-bit editions only) 2000 or XP, or
- Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.5
- 128 MB RAM
- 250 MB free hard-drive space
- 16-bit sound card
- 800 x 600 display resolution
- Speech Recognition feature requires a headset microphone (USB or analog)
Note for Microsoft® Windows Vista™ users:
Current Rosetta Stone® products have been engineered to install and run on the Windows Vista operating system. Some 3rd party components used in Rosetta Stone products have not been certified by Microsoft as ‘Vista Compliant’. Accordingly, you may encounter some Vista-related operating issues. Rosetta Stone technical support may or may not be able to resolve these Vista-related issues. Rosetta Stone hereby disclaims any representations, warranties, guaranties and conditions with respect to the compatibility of the Rosetta Stone products with the Windows Vista operating systems.
There’s no homeschool language curriculum as effective—or as fun to use—as Rosetta Stone. If you’re not happy with the progress your child makes in the next six months, just return it, we’ll refund your purchase price, no questions asked.